For our offices in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Specialized Consultant with a specialization in Regulatory Reporting.
As a Regulatory reporting – IFRS – Basel III & IV specialist for the banking sector with strong expertise in the banking field, you will take responsibility for all the domain aspects of our customer projects during the software implementation and interfacing cycle. You will be responsible for the analysis of the customer’s requirements, the translation into (functional) specifications, the functional conception of the system, as well as the evaluation and follow-up of the implementation.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Skillset
- You will participate in implementation projects by providing functional expertise through specialized workshops on regulatory reporting, banking and financial products
- You will contribute to pre-sales and marketing activities such as product demonstration, RFI, RFP as well as address business and regulatory issues raised during meetings
- You will be working on a project-based implementation at the client’s site, you will assist the customer in defining and analyzing his requirements, translate the client’s requirements into functional specifications, implement and test our solutions and assure a constant follow-up and evaluation of the situation
- You will play an advisory role towards our clients. You will use your knowledge and expertise trough the different projects by advising on our standard and/or customized solutions
- You will be the first contact point of the customer for functional related (content) questions
- Implementation of the product will be done by following implementation methodology. You will report to the project manager of the project you are allocated to Being involved in both local and international projects for implementation of Client’s solutions
- Working in multinational teams and providing functional knowledge on banking and bank reporting
- Finding alternative solutions in case of problems and managing enhancements to resolve customer issues
Education: Degree in Economics/Accounting/Banking.
- Experience with Regulations and Reporting
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas is an asset:
- Risk: Basel III, Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP), Economic Capital, Liquidity Risk, …
- Trading Ledger, Sub Ledger
- Management Information System (MIS): profitability, RAROC,…
- Compliance: Dodd-Frank,…
- IAS/IFRS (IASB, IFRS 7, IFRS 9, multi-GAAP, hedge accounting, amortized cost)
- Experience in delivering consultancy, training and presentations to external parties
- At least 3+ years of experience in regulatory reporting, banking accounting and financial instruments
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role
- Affinity with or interest in software (implementation) projects; database and SQL knowledge is desirable
- Fluent in English, Fluent in German is a strong plus, French language skills are also a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on international projects.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Assertive and result driven
- Team player
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Responsible, methodical and organised
- Flexible to travel.
LUX-Leudelange-Rue de la Poudrerie