SAP Techno-Functional (ABAP / P2P) Consultant – German speaking – 100% Remote Work (Work from home). Permanent Job. Start: Q2 / Q3 2021. up to €95,000 per annum plus bonus plus LTI plus benefits. Local employment contracts can be offered in various European Countries.
Our client is looking for an SAP Techno-Functional (ABAP / P2P) consultant to customize & enhance functionality, transforming client feedback into product innovation. Local employment contracts can be offered in various European Countries depending on where you are based.
The company is a leader in the space of Supply Chain Finance Automation, revolutionizing the way businesses interact and partner with each other, bringing simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them. Our client’s product is an SAP Add-on that integrates with SAP to automate Supply Chain Finance processes like Cash Forecasting, Supplier Management, Inventory Management, Invoice Automation, Dynamic Discounting & Early Payment. Their solutions generate millions of €’s in savings for their customers, overall processing more than $1 trillion globally on their platform. They are a profitable and debt-free business, with a recent multi €million injection by investors for growth.
* Experience with SAP ABAP Development
* Experience with SAP Customization & Configuration and business processes within P2P areas (FI & MM) – the client will also consider ABAP developers who are willing to learn the functional part.
* Business analyst skills – Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
* Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
* Ability to manage projects with partner resources.
* Capacity to guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-ons.
* Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture.
* Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
* Experience presenting in front of groups of 15+.
* (B2)German & (B2) English – (Strong B1 German can be considered).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Drive client workshops to analyze and define business requirements, processes, and objectives.
* Implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements in ABAP to meet business requirements.
* Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
* Work closely with your project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance, and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go-live.
* Work with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving software.
Important Points to Note:
* 100% Home Office Based.
* Once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, travel to client sites approximately 15% – 20% of the time is required (work from home office the rest of the time).
* Training offered in Java (Groovy) programming, SAP S/4 HANA, Pre-sales and solution consulting.
SAP Delivery Manager (Europe)
UK: +44 (0) 203 1500 318 / NL: +31 (0) 20 890 8064 / BE: +32 (0) 2 808 5964