Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for cloud engineers who have expertise in Kubernetes(EKS/AKS) in Melbourne
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work in client-facing roles to contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions. Hands-on Lead providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project.
- To give solution on interface design using cutting edge web and digital Technologies.
- To define solution architecture based on the requirements (Both Functional and Non Functional)
- To develop designs to support the functionality and documented protocols as specified in the solution architecture and developer stories.Lead and manage resources at on-shore, off-shore from technology perspective; able to work with architects, designers & developers
- To ensure software developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Good knowledge of technology landscape to be able to guide team.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience with IT.
- Experience in EKS/AKS, Service Mesh (isTIO or F5)
- Hands on experience of SRE role as part of Devops team
- Experience in Cloud Native Development Experience for Microservices (AWS and/or AZURE). Managing Infrastructure as Code and Hands-on experience with Kubernetes (K8s) and Containers
- Expertise on cloud orchestration tools and redhat openstack framework. Automations using Ansible, Python, Cloud Formation/Teraform/ARM
- Working experience of SRE role as part of DevOPS team
- Experience with Agile software development and DevOPS methodologies, tools and practices
- Aware of operational Support needs and good with documentation and automation
- Domain knowledge from AI/ML, Data Science, IOT, Cloud Security. Expertise on Infrastructure Automation
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on
Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.