In the role of Senior Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the SCCM support including deep dive analysis of complex incidents/problems in client environment. You will play an important role in, Conduct Server health check (Basic health), Sizing and Capacity Estimation, Access provisioning and de-provisioning supports, creating and updating operational documents and design documents. You will also deliver day to day operations, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and production support.
• Experience in Citrix VDI Administration – L3 support.
• Working Knowledge of Citrix Farm Migrations from 6.5 to 7.15 LTSR
• Ability to monitor Citrix environment, solving issues (Raised from L2 & L3) and write technical specs, requirements gathering
• Experience in handling SOP's, design documents and knowledge of PVS 7.15 LTSR, citrix management tools like Director, Studio, Admin Console etc
• Proven ability in handling VDI infrastructure along with knowledge of ITIL processes; especially RCA preparation, incident management and change management.
• Proficient to manage Citrix servers and timely resolve the tool generated Auto alerts and user incident tickets for higher resolution.
• Working knowledge to execute the Change tasks for the Citrix configuration changes and upgrade configuration changes in multiple environment (DR and Production).
• Coordinate with multiple teams for resolving incident and executing change tickets & MI incidents Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience in collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• Manage the overall Day to day administration of Citrix environment include engineering new solutions as needed.
• Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
• Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Provide support to operations team in complex troubleshooting requirements
• Preferably Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager certification
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent English and written communication skills.