As a Technical Services Consultant (Security), you will collaborate with a team of business analyst, project manager passionate about developing the required ICT capabilities in Singapore Tourism Board to realise STB’s vision of creating a vibrant and inspiring Destination Singapore that we are proud of. You will drive the design, deployment and management of ICT infrastructure. Using your extensive technical experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure, you will collaborate with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs.
To be responsible in your role as a Technical Services Consultant, you will
- Responsible for the ICT security aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation; including reviewing proposals from vendors in ICT security aspect.
- Responsible for the procurement and implementation of enterprise security infrastructures, such as Privilege Access Management, Security Incident Event Management, Web Application Firewall, Content Delivery Network, etc.
- Identify security gaps, perform threat/risk assessments in current setup and propose mitigating measures.
- Primary contact in incident response lifecycle to perform assessment of the incident and proposing mitigating measures.
- Review incident report provided by various vendor.
- Coordinate with various vendors on migration of various security systems.
- Manage the designated vendor and ICT contract to ensure the designated vendor meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure compliance to Technical Architecture, Technology Reference Model (TRM) and STB IT Policies.
To be successful in this role, you need to possess the following:
- Minimum two years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise security infrastructure.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, preferably with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Contract role for 11 months
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.