For one of our clients we are looking for a
Consultant Big Data
Automatic Classifier Foreign trade
Use AI to identify correct foreign trade material classification. Therefore the contractor needs to align business requirements and to do implementation of automatic classifier.
Start will be mid of October and go Live will be in 6 months.
The following task will be done by the contractor independently:
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions (see above)
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Apache Spark – 2+ years
- SQL – 4+ Years
- Python – 3+ years
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience using algorithms and programming languages to solve big data challenges.
- Fluent in structured and unstructured data, its management, and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to optimize Spark script performance.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (or Azure DevOps).
- Understanding of Business terminology like financial and supply Chain data etc. – typical BI reporting projects in any industrial corporation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Mastery in English and local language (not mandatory)
- Ability to effectively communicate data insights and negotiate options at senior management levels.
partly offsite and partly onsite (Duesseldorf)
Create an account
Please continue with your application: