As the Content Manager of the INCA team, you will be managing digital content campaigns for GroupM agencies and brands. You are an organized & self-driven person, who will ensure that campaigns are implemented smoothly and deliver the KPIs. You will coordinate with key stakeholders of campaigns – from media agency planners, media vendors and publishers, and the internal finance and billing departments. you are meticulous, organized and have a proactive working attitude in organizing work to launch and implement campaigns successfully.
3 best things about the job:
- No two days are the same, the variety of role will keep you engaged and motivated. With a lean and mean team, you will be exposed to the different phases of digital campaigns.
- Exposure to the exciting and revolutionary world of Digital Marketing
- Opportunity to work with all the brands under the GroupM portfolio – with 50% of the market handled by GroupM, you will have wide exposure to many campaigns
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Develop a strong understanding of the daily operations of digital content planning, and implementation and can work with least supervision and errors
- Develop strong and effective internal relationships with key stakeholders, such as agencies, finance teams, and media vendors and publishers to achieve goals
- Understand how to create strategies and how to sell INCA to clients
- Master Launching INCA campaigns understanding all steps-especially with the booking, implementation and post-campaign processes.
In six months:
- Proficiency in managing campaigns from start to finish to achieve objectives within the determined campaign period
- Understanding the work processes of media vendors, publishers andinfluencers and aligning them to the client’s needs, including campaign timelines, KPIs and deliverables
- Develop the creative eye in assessing the creatives and performance branded content across various digital formats, such as articles, videos, social snacks and influencer formats.
In 12 months:
- Use planning tools proficiently, create effective content strategies and create full campaign proposals for digital content requirements brands
- Able to completely grasp the systems and processes of the department and can propose ideas and processes that will improve the workflow
- Take ownership of the role of a brand guardian, ensuring that strategic and creative requirements of brands are met in these digital campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Campaign Strategy: In Collaboration with Agencies you will lead pitches and selling to clients, create campaigns strategies from a given brief and work with the agencies to get the proposal signed off
- Campaign implementation : Build and develop a solid and harmonious relationship with the INCA team, its agency partners and its stakeholders to launch and complete digital campaigns successfully
- Personal development : Take the time to learn about your colleague's discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in digital content, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
- campaign objectives
What you will need:
- This post is open to graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing, Interdisciplinary Studies or other related courses
- Preferably with 5-6 years’ experience in a media agency, creative agency, events company or a media organization
- Excellent communication skills, with strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to negotiate with agencies and publishers to ensure campaign objectives are met
- Strong attention to detail and a process driven mind-set, with excellent time-management skills and a penchant for prioritization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – and reporting tools
- Strong passion to understand media, digital content and campaign implementations
- Ability to work autonomously whilst achieving campaign objectives
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom, Maxus, and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm