Sprout’s mission is to transform the way HR works in emerging markets. As a company, we want to help the Philippines move forward through technology, doing what we do best. Despite that, we’re proud to say that Sprout has one of the most fun work cultures in the country!
We love getting things done, while also having some fun in between. Be part of an agile startup that is young, energetic, and committed to helping the Philippines move forward.
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Philippines. Get to enjoy a fun-filled work culture that empowers you to do your best work!
The primary responsibility of the Content Strategist is to create written content - including email marketing templates, website content, blogs, case studies, reports, infographics, videos, and ads. More than just a content writer, the Content Strategist will have some responsibility in shaping the direction of Sprout Solutions’ content creation, branding, as well as data driven marketing.
- Be a great storyteller and communicate Sprout’s story and brand to our target market
- Create a minimum of 2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Produce one weekly blog post for the company’s marketing website; while enabling thought leadership across all our content.
- Manage freelance content writers in producing regular content for the blog
- Work closely with the Multimedia Artist in creating eBooks, infographics, reports, videos, etc. by providing copy
- Write email campaigns for both internal and external communications
- Grow our email subscriber base by providing regular and helpful content that’s relatable and relevant to our target audience
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least three (3) years of experience in content creation (writing, copywriting)
- Must have crisp English writing skills
- Social media savvy - must be familiar with major social media networks, including SlideShare
- Basic SEO knowledge is a PLUS
- Blogging (active or past), is a PLUS
- Photoshop / design ability is a PLUS
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Must be willing to work in McKinley, Taguig