Ward Civil & Environmental Pty Ltd is a full-service civil & environmental engineering contractor. With a history of over 40 years, we are proud of our culture, our commitment to safety and the service that we provide to our clients. With offices in Sydney and Newcastle and a workforce in excess of 150, we pride ourselves on the technical capabilities of our experienced construction staff.
Who we are looking for:
- We are currently seeking a highly-skilled Contract Administrator for our Traffic Management department based in our Lane Cove West office.
- In addition to your regular duties as a contract admin, you will be required to carry out Business development in conjunction with our marketing team.
- A Diploma in a related field.
- Experience in Project planning in Traffic Management is essential.
- Must have a high level of experience with Assignar scheduling software and Invasion Rapid Plan software.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-past environment, motivated, flexible with excellent communication skills.
- Reviewing incoming contractual correspondence from Clients, Subcontractors, and Suppliers related to the project and assisting the Project Manager in preparing necessary contractual responses.
- Coordinate various service providers.
- Assist Project Managers in coordinating project teams in preparing construction management plans.
- Preparation and administration of variation claim, progress claims and any other claims and submissions that may be required to be submitted to the Client.
- Monitor and advise management on any and all contract risks, critical issues that may impact on the project.
- Maintain and regularly update your knowledge of the industry.
- Manage all statutory and industry records.
- Attending pre-tender site meetings and submitting quotations for works.
- Prepare subcontract and supplier tender documents, call tenders and prepare comparative review schedules for management review.
- Checking for potential conflicts between proposed and existing works.
- Support Project Managers with stakeholder notifications for shutdowns and cutovers.
- The salary is $80,000 based on experience.
- 20 days of annual leave.