Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The person should be able to:
- Support the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), Post Merger Integration (PMI), Procurement, Contracting and Contract Management integration teams and other Legal Services team as part of the Acquisitions Team independently or with minimum supervision in different geographies
- To document and review terms and conditions of different types of agreements (e.g. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc) and other documents relating to various target companies, operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements
- Supervise lower levels or coordinate small working teams for specific projects, assist to GLN Acquisitions Leads in the coordination of the team and collaborate with other colleagues, coordinators, stakeholders and leadership, track deliverables and perform other duties as required.
- Reviewing, analyzing, drafting of NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, Change Orders, Software License Agreements, etc.
- Interact and coordinate with Accenture M&A Lawyers, PMI Leads and V&A Procurement Leads on the revision of Data Rooms material, in particular executed client and supplier contractual material of target companies.
- Provide independent or with minimum supervision Contract Management integration support for new acquired companies (e.g. point of contact: “face of Legal” for Acquisitions team for contracting needs; identify risks, propose/draft solutions and negotiate agreements; support the business’ compliance with obligations and risk mitigation, support new Accenture executives transition to Accenture’s way of contracting, etc.).
- Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing, analyzing and drafting NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, etc.;
- Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
- Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensures issues are resolved;
- Responsible for coaching GLN professionals; [recruiting should be a GLN Lead resp]
- Responsible for providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives;
- Independently or with minimum supervision works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement.
- Supervision of Levels 10 or below; and
- Ability to introduce and suggest process measures for ad-hoc and new service lines; and
- Ability to travel as and when required.
Contract Associate Manager (Level 8) or above
- Supervises/Quality Review:
Supervise and/or provide quality review for team members at Level 10 or below
Accenture’s M&A Lawyers, PMI Leads, Contract Management Acquisitions team, V&A Procurement Leads, Vendors, Business Teams or Law firms