Req. ID: 212041
Trainees will be attached to IPPC (Inline Production Planning Control) work on cycle time analysis and reporting -Trainees will be involved in cycle time analysis for different products we have to meet the targets. The reporting generated using Tableau Report is with pareto drill down capabilities enable owners take fast actions to improve cycle time performance.
1. Report crunching and data analysis. i.e pareto chart
2. Establish/create report using Tableau, Macro, RPA, etc
3. Review bottleneck areas, constraints on existing and new processes or work procedures with support groups
4. Participate with Manufacturing Technology Development on documentation pertaining to On-Job-Training development and simplifying work procedures
5. Participate in projects and assignments with direction coming from management
6. Track performance indices on cycle time and Demand driven transformation on-time-delivery (DDT OTD).
7. Follow up action item or recovery actions to overcome and make arrangements to fill identified gaps
8. Conduct timely event investigations using root cause analysis techniques
9. Assist to forecast production logistics and indirect parts to ensure production readiness to meet changing and new demands.
10. Participate in reviews of priorities and constraints with capacity planning prior to device start-ups
11. Suggest machine conversions based on time, technician availability, proximity, and future need.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Problem Solving Methodology
2. Presentation Skill
3. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
4. Manufacturing Asset Management (MAM)
5. Production Performance Management
6. Production Planning
7. Micron Safety and EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) Training
8. Quality Management System
9. Controlled Documents Management
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Engineering || #LI-ST2 || Tier 1 ||