Be involved in projects with our Transit Systems Engineering Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Transit Systems Train Control Engineer for our Orange, CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support WSP’s engineering staff in preparing design documents, calculations, drawings and specifications for rail transit train control systems
- Provide support to transit systems integration and coordination
- Review of contractor design, construction and testing
- Assist in the development of capital cost estimates for transit train control systems
- Provide field inspection, system testing, and other support during construction activities
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Graduate Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communication Systems or Electrical Engineering
- Five years of relevant transit or mainline railroad train control engineering experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Five years of experience in the operation and maintenance of train control systems
- Experience in vital logic controller programming
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
As a federal contractor and recipient of federal funds, WSP USA is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.