SkillSet: dos, finance, " quality control", " data analysis", " problem solving".
* Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain the data systems.
* Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
* Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
* Validate various data pulls for accuracy and completeness.
* Analyze various data sources to discover incorrect patterns and fix the bad data.
* Provide technical guidance to the team on taxroll processes.
* Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
* Should be able to monitor the performance and the quality control plans to identify improvements.
* Filter and clean data & apply indicators to locate and correct the problems.
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
* Collaborate with product development teams.
* Should be flexible to make calls to data providers / Govt office in USA to obtain required data
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
* Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
* Technical expertise regarding data models & an understanding on the database.
* Knowledge of and experience with SQL.
* Experience using business intelligence tools will be an added advantage to this role.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant
amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strong Problem-solving aptitude.
* Have good interpersonal skills and coordinate efforts towards goals
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* BSc/MSC in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred with 7+ years of work experience in the same job nature.