COO -Circle Head (Educational Venture) | Leading Media Conglomerate
Experience: 12.0 - 15.0 Years | CTC: Confidential | Functional Area: Any | Industry: Any | Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
About the Company:
Our client is among the top 3 most trusted newspapers in India, read by more than 30 million Indians. It is one of the most renowned names in Indian media especially across North India. They also host a multitude of media initiatives like Print, Digital, TV, Events and Radio Stations covering various states in the country to connect better with the locals. Their website is one of the fastest growing digital news sites, where they have shown a growth in audience by around 200% in tier 2 and 3 cities and towns in India. The 6 decade old media house was founded by a fearless and famous journalist and writer who has been felicitated with many literary awards. Currently led by a team of experts and media professionals at its CXO levels, the publishing house has expanded to many digital and offline businesses under its roof, providing employment to thousands in India. They have kept the flag high with their journalistic values and quality coverage of events throughout the world.
Skills: Educational Institutions, Strategic Thinking, Operations, Academics, faculty, Learning and development, government liaising, Continuous improvement, Stakeholder Management
About the Job
Work with one of the largest media houses in India, take your career to a new high with the global exposure and experience.
As a COO -Circle Head (Educational Venture), you will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for effective delivery of programs as per the objective laid down by the CEO for educational Venture up to K12.
What you will do:
- Responsible for executing the company vision and accountable for company's over all functions.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the institutions and ensuring procedures and policies are implemented effectively.
- Responsible for Leadership & management of the entire institution's staff, ensuring appropriate recruitment and selection procedures.
- Responsible for performance management and learning and development for all the employees.
- Responsible for monitoring faculty performance and using evaluative data to drive improvement and results relating to faculty engagement,
- Presenting periodical reports about the state of affairs of the institutes to the CEO and highlighting the areas of priority.
- Working for International / National Collaborations in the field of academics.
- Responsible for Fundraising from Corporates, alumni, foundations and individuals.
- Responsible for developing an appropriate team - high on delivery and ensuring the quality and efficient delivery of academic Programs
- Advising & supervising in institution's finance, accounting and legal affairs.
- Providing guidance to administrative and management staff in budget development, preparation, monitoring and management.
- Developing Strategic plans along with the Management for the institutions.
- Developing, implementing and overseeing procedures within the institutes that support internal control regarding fiscal management including, but not
limited to budget preparation, expense authorization, and reconciliation of institute accounts, internal and statutory audit processes.
- Ensuring effective control and use of resources at all levels
- Responsible for installing a culture of continuous improvement and promote high standards of excellence across all areas.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a long term strategic plan in association with the management that will set the direction of the institution.
What you need to have:
- Proven track record of Handling operations of Reputed Educational institutions
- Understanding of legal matters in Charitable / Educational institutions
- Experience of dealing with different stakeholders in Government
- Strong relationship-building skills, ability to influence and effectively manage and lead a Team of People
- Strategic thinker with Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to and embrace continuous change
Employment Type: Full time regular | Working Days: Mon - Sat | Work Timings: Regular Day Shift | Education: Any Graduation
Showing other open 7 jobs for the same company
Curriculum Developer | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 8.0 yrs - 12.0 yrs | Curriculum developer, student assessment, content development, K12, Educational content, Teacher evaluation, Curriculum design, assessment, Lesson plans | Full time regular | Jaipur, Rajasthan
GM Sales (Resort) | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 10.0 yrs - 12.0 yrs | Sales, Operations, Hotel management, Hotel sales, Property operations, Sales Goals, Revenue Generation Index, Staff management, Manpower management, Room stock, Budgeting, Quality, Marketing, Brand management, Banquet management | Full time regular | Jaipur, Rajasthan
Digital Ad Operation Manager | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 3.0 yrs - 5.0 yrs | ₹ 5.0 Lacs - ₹ 8.0 Lacs | Analytical, online advertising campaigns, Ad Operations, Publishing industry, SEO, Product team, Ad codes, Google Ad Manager, AdSense, AdEx, Ad Trafficking, Market research, Campaign strategies | Full time regular | Noida, Uttar Pradesh; Jaipur, Rajasthan
Business News Content Editor - Hindi | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 5.0 yrs - 7.0 yrs | ₹ 6.0 Lacs - ₹ 9.0 Lacs | Content Editing, Business content, Business journalism, Data analysis, Finance bulletin, Commerce knowledge, Viewer interest, Translation, Hindi news, Hindi viewership, News output | Full time regular | Jaipur, Rajasthan
COO- Regional TV Channel | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 5.0 yrs - 10.0 yrs | Video platforms, TV Channel selling, Marketing, advertising, distribution, channel launch, media channels, sales reports, sales plans, media marketplace, Competition analysis | Full time regular | Jaipur, Rajasthan
Business Head | Leading Media Conglomerate
Leading Media Conglomerate | 14.0 yrs - 20.0 yrs | ₹ 50.0 Lacs - ₹ 60.0 Lacs | Team Lead, P&L, Business Head, Product Business, B2B, B2C, Commodity Business, F&B industry, Business Lead, New Business, Key Accounts, Institutional Business, Pricing, Logistics, Domestic market, Modern Trade | Full time regular | Noida, Uttar Pradesh
EA to MD | India's Leading Media Group
Leading Media Conglomerate | 8.0 yrs - 12.0 yrs | ₹ 10.0 Lacs - ₹ 12.0 Lacs | Executive Assistant, EA to CEO, EA to CXO, EA to MD, EA, Travel Management, Record Management, Calendar Management, Administrative Assistant, Slide Preparation, Organisational skills, Time Management | Full time regular | Jaipur, Rajasthan