CB&I is one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement and construction companies and a major process technology licensor. With over 50,000 employees, we provide a comprehensive range of solutions to customers in the energy and natural resource industries. CB&I offer a full scope of services, from conceptual design and technology licensing, through engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction, to final commissioning and beyond.
CB&I has been awarded the contract for the installation of the OSBL modules on the Wheatstone Project. Located at Ashburton North, 12km west of Onslow in Western Australia the project will consist of two LNG trains with a combined capacity of 8.9 million tonnes per annum and a domestic gas plant.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from skilled and experienced NDE Coordinators to join this Project.
Camp accommodation on site
Point of Hire :
Perth, Western Australia
Fly In/Fly Out ex Perth
Project Roster :
Three weeks on, one week off, 10 hours per day, 13 day fortnight
Successful applicants will be required to meet the following requirements:
To register your expression of interest, we require the following information:
- 4 Years’ experience in a LNG or heavy construction industry
- Certification in AWS-CWI or CSWIP (Is desirable)
- Experience in NDE methods (UT/MT/RT/PT)
- Current Certified to ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level 11 or equivalent UT, MT, PT, VT & RT (interpretation).
- Practical experience in Pre-heat & PWHT methods
- Trade background as either welder / boilermaker / pipefitter (Preferred)
- Ability to interpret drawings and welding symbols
- Good computer skills i.e. MS Office programs
- AINDT and NATA recognition in NDE methods desirable
- The ability to work pro-actively in a safe work environment
- A strong commitment to achieving company milestones
- A current CV (Word or PDF document only)
- Copies of Driver’s License, Blue/White Card, Trade Qualification, Passport/Birth Certificate and any other tickets you hold.
- Contact details for three referees covering the last five years.
Successful candidates must be confident in passing a weld test and a pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol screen..com
CB&I encourage Indigenous Australian candidates to apply.
Are you the applicant, or are you completing this application on behalf of another person?
I am the Applicant
I am completing the application on behalf of someone else
The information you submit at this site is primarily for the purpose of considering you for current or future employment
opportunities with CBI Constructors Pty Ltd. The information you have provided will be reviewed by a member of
CBI Constructors Pty Ltd’s staff who may be one of CBI Constructors Pty Ltd’s employees or a contractor or consultant we
By acknowledging this statement you agree that CBI Constructors Pty Ltd and its staff have the primary privacy obligation for your information.
I have read, and agree to, the Terms and Conditions
The applicant must be notified that their personal data is being entered into the CBI Constructors Pty Ltd portal
Please confirm these conditions by checking the following box, and entering your name below.
I, agree to notify the applicant