Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited too:
- Prepare monthly equipment and supply accrual entry for region(s) assigned.
- Reconcile YTD accruals and resolve open issues for assigned region(s)
- Reconcile supply bill back monthly for regions(s) assigned.
- Input inventory counts received from sites and adjust inventory via journal entry for region(s) assigned.
- Anaylze equipment and supply section of management report (P&L) and input notes for region(s) assigned.
- Respond and resolve queries concerning region(s) assigned.
- Prepare prepaid lease/maintenance expense allocation entry monthly
- Reconcile prepaid lease or maintenance account monthly
- Scanning and uploading of monthly paperworks to silo for region(s) assigned
- Prepare Journal entries when necessary.
- Data entry ownership for Journal entry input.
- Prepare and follow up on credit request(s) submitted to AP
- Create monthly Idle equipment spreadsheet report for region(s) assigned
- Coordinate with other departments (GL, Billing, AP, Sourcing, Site/Area managers) to resolved issues encountered on region assigned.
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPS), the Lease Management Coordinator I is expected to:
- Maintain or exceed CBPS’ quality standards for all assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to exceed client expectations.
- Conduct behavior in a professional manner, consistent with normal business practices.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information, in line with the Information Security policy of the organization.
- Adhere to all CBPS’ policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 0 to 1 year accounting experience
- Basic knowledge of all office equipment
- College Graduate preferable in Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in using microsoft excel,access & word
- Amenable to work on graveyard shift