Do you want to work for a company with a unique culture and a real focus on training and workers’ development? Then this is your chance! Randstad is recruiting, for the leading company within the Online Retail Industry, a:
Experienced Learning and Development Coordinator (5+ years) (W/M)
1-year contract, 6 months trial period
You will help support world-class onboarding, learning and development programs.
• Data Reporting and Analysis.
• Maintain HR resources, including courses.
• Manage training registration and help to establish documented and streamlined training registration processes.
• Assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts.
• Serve as the primary contact for participants attending programs.
• Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events.
• As a Learning and Development Coordinator, you will partner with others to improve processes related to program coordination and registration.
• Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback.
• Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot issues.
• Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment.
• Manage participant information.
• Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and our Learning Management System.
• Maintain web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
• Effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organizational hierarchy to ensure learning content and information is accurate and current.
• Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance.
• Fluency in English.
• Strong MS Office skills (including advanced Excel functionalities).
• Familiarity with (relational) database concepts and best practices.
• Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
• Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
• Experience with basic web design including HTML/CSS.
• Proficiency in either SQL, or at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C++, VBA, R).
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to send us your application. We look forward to meeting you!
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.