IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and project timelines.
• Perform start up and site activation activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions. Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
• Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
• Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
• Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
• Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
• Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
• Provide local expertise to SAMs and project team during initial and on-going project timeline planning.
• Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
• May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Healthcare or other scientific discipline.
• with 1 year clinical research experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Advance English Language is required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.