It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.SCADA coordination for SE BRASIL, management of the maintenance flow for all the service SCADA project, management of the schedule for all the scada engineer for Brasil, relations with customer internal and external for SCADA issue, management of the SCADA budget for SE SCADA projects
• Coordination of SCADA team for first and second level regional support, schedule planning and execution control, follow-up and support of the team in the deployment of their activities, controlling the flow of the process and their deployment and managing resolution of the issues that ensue.
• Coordination of configuration and commissioning on new SCADA systems (for Aftermarket cases or substitution of obsolete systems), definition of templates, hardware and software and process to be followed. Manage Hardware and software supply (request and follow up). schedule, follow up and control of the SCADA installation and commissioning
• Manage the escalation process of technical issues to corporate second and third level engineering, maintain regular follows with corporate focal points
• Definition, Schedule, follow up and control of the training process for the SCADA team and for other team in the company regarding SCADA issues. Definition, Schedule, follow up and control of the training process for SCADA issues for external customers
• Definition, Schedule, follow up and control of the SCADA maintenance, preventive and corrective, follow up of the various maintenance project with internal and external customers
• Definition, Schedule, follow up and control of the significant KPI used to control and improve the company processes in accordance with the company policies and strategy
• SCADA Team Cost budget definition and control.
• Service SCADA contracts management: pre-sales support and new offer quotes, full control of the management of ongoing contracts
• Managing of the SCADA team human resources, collect feedback and control the compliance to internal policies and strategy, manage Team development
• Give technical support to the Market and aftermarket sales area to SCADA related item.
• Strong experience with SCADA systems;
• Experience in the renewable energy sector;
• Project Management experience needed;
• Advanced English skills;
• Bachelor Degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering;
• Customer focus, impactful Leadership, ownership attitude.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.