Role: Corporate Communications Senior Manager, EMEA South Region
Location: Paris, France
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow EMEA is seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, to work as part of a global communications team to develop and execute a corporate communications strategy that promotes and protects ServiceNow and enhances our company narrative. We are looking for a communicator with excellent writing skills, substantive experience engaging business and technology media, and a passion and proven track record for pitching and placing stories. This position serves as an important partner to the South Region team, the broader corporate communications team, corporate functions, business units, and corporate executives.
ServiceNow, is seeking an experienced Communications professional to support and drive an integrated communications approach across Europe South, reporting into the EMEA Corporate Communications Senior Director, and with close integration to the Global Communications and the South Region Marketing, Sales and leadership teams. The role will have responsibility across all areas of the communications mix including the creation and execution of Thought Leadership content campaigns that are executed through Media Engagement, Customer References and Advocacy, Analyst/Influencer Relations and Social Media Organic programs.
The role will also have Employee/internal Communications ownership for France and some other markets.
This is a great opportunity to really create, own and drive a truly integrated program, where your efforts and results will directly impact the growth and success of the business and you’ll be rewarded for doing so.
The role sits within the Global Communications team, reporting into the Senior Director of EMEA Corporate Communications, but will have significant profile within the South Region Management team. The ideal candidate will have a strong B2B tech background and experience in both agency and in-house communications environments and working knowledge of media, social and customer programs frameworks.
The role will be based in Paris and will require travel around the region and to the U.S. when permitted.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, execute and manage integrated PR campaigns that tell the ServiceNow story in a compelling way—accessible to consumers and businesses, and highlighting customers, partners and influencers.
- Work closely with business units to identify and exploit trends that expand ServiceNow’s leadership.
- Drive and manage the PR agencies that support France, Spain, Italy, Middle East
- Research, identify and pitch innovative stories through multiple channels and work with stakeholders to take this out to the market
- Cultivate and engage relevant influencers to be evangelists.
- Help support and drive the partner engagement model
- Support ServiceNow’s annual user conference, Now at Work (in Paris) Knowledge (globally), and other regional events as needed
- Build and lead planning for strategic programs for all aspects of analyst and influencer engagement
- Drive the digital executive engagement programme for local leadership
- Expand relationships with top analysts and influencers to ensure they understand ServiceNow’s company direction, C-level perspectives, product roadmaps and more.
- Identify, develop and manage the relationships with key analysts and company spokespersons while coordinating with product marketing, product management, engineering, sales etc. to ensure ServiceNow’s products are positioned well in analyst research reports, market share data and industry event presentations
- Assist internal subject matter experts/spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for an analyst audience
- Build ServiceNow branded social communities and deepen interactions across South Region audiences internally and externally. Focus channels for the market include Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook Workplace
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent spoken and written French and English
- The ability to support the South Region Marketing team and the EMEA Communications Senior Director in building a strategic communication program that leverages existing global storylines and integrates localized angles and nuances for impactful results
- 10+ years of public relations experience within PR agency/ in house environment
- Track record of creating and executing impactful PR campaigns
- Experience with tech, business and social media, a background in enterprise software and/or cloud computing a plus.
- Proven experience in developing content, including blogs, bylines, key messages and fact sheets.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable supporting and driving various agencies to deliver targeted tier one press and analyst coverage
- Passion for storytelling and identifying trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a desire to own projects from start to finish.
- Outstanding project management skills and resourcefulness under tight deadlines
- Creative and strategic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a global team
- High energy, “can do” personality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Be a hands-on “doer” in addition to logical planner
- Experience of employee / internal communications
- Knowledge of content calendars and ideally video/graphical skillset desirable
Success for this role will be measured by:
- The clear planning and execution of integrated campaigns across Communications and marketing that help support the business in its growth strategy, both internally and externally
- Delivery of tangible results and the clear communication of them to the EMEA Corporate Communications Senior Director and wider teams
- Demonstrated partnership and mutual respect with marketing counterparts in the region to deliver an aligned plan with results that help move the needle
- Clear ability to balance multiple stakeholders and deadlines both globally and locally both the global requests along with the local requirements