Directs marketing direction for products. Coordinates market plan and/or launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product, product line, or product area. Evaluates brand performance. Provides briefs and oversees development and production of marketing materials. Directs or provides leadership as a consultant to the sales force by coordinating activities such as advertising, public relations, and product strategy implementation to achieve product marketing objectives. Recommends product development and/or enhancements as a result of brand performance, and feedback from customers and/or sales force.
- To develop short and long-term strategic plans and tactics for Cardio Critical Care portfolio, IV Steroids and Pfizer and Hospira-legacy Oncology portfolio and drive execution to grow sales, profit and market share position.
- Study and anticipate market dynamics in developing a robust marketing plan. Interface with all areas including Sales/Regulatory/ Quality/ Finance/ Supply Chain/ Medical/Channels H&V in order to completely manage the assigned business.
- Develop and execute sales promotion programs including education programs, marketing tools such as e-detailers, leave behinds and other materials, and train the field force in communicating key messages
- Identify market opportunities and develop relevant customer segmentation, pricing, positioning strategies and communication platforms to drive portfolio performance
- Establish a solid partnership with internal (i.e., FF, medical, enabling teams) and external stakeholders (i.e., KOLs, medical societies), as well as with the regional/global team to drive alignment and execution of programs
- Forecast brand performance to include demand and inventory monitoring, track progress against metrics, and make adjustments to maximize results
- Allocate and manage in-country portfolio A&P and P&L
- Manage third-party marketing, distribution and FF of SI Oncology business portfolio
- Explore, develop and oversee launch programs
- Responsible in assessing all risk involved (Product supply/quality/safety/compliance and HCP interactions) in order to safeguard the company from possible exposure
- College graduate at least 4-year degree course
- B.S. degree within a scientific discipline or Marketing or Business Management is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical/ Medical Products.
- Minimum two years of Senior Sales/Marketing Role or strong experience in Institutional selling.
- Prior Pharmaceutical / Medical product Industry Experience to include Physician/ Hospital Account Based Selling Experience, Training, and Product Management in Hospital products is preferred.
- Must have strong technical/scientific background.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent product/project management capabilities.
- Very strong interpersonal skills. Strong oral & written communication skills, good analytical and conceptual abilities, and team orientation.
- Must demonstrate ability to set vision and strategy, understand the business, and build and inspire teams for success
Office work, that includes traveling, meeting people and visiting accounts
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Travel may require up to 33% for this role
May include domestic and international travel to attend meetings, conferences and conventions
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research