Country Manager (The Netherlands)
The Netherlands - Nl/En - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +16M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. 160+ employees spread over our offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, and Madrid.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you'll do:
* Accountable for the overall development of the business operations in the region (including full P&L responsibility) and report on the development of CAC: LTV and MRR growth to Top-Management.
* Coordinate with all departments (sales, tutor recruitment, customer success, marketing, HR and product) to drive your business forward and reach your goals.
* Attract top talents to support your mission and ensure GoStudent culture is maintained in the local office.
* Get to know your market inside-out: Conduct market research and keep an overview of any threats and opportunities that could impact your business, from the entrance of a new competitor to the adoption of a new law.
* Come up with innovative ideas to accelerate growth, mitigate risk or tackle a problem, and ensure the execution of those by getting your hands dirty.
Who you are:
* 6+ years of managerial, sales and marketing experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
* Excellent track record of over-achieving targets in previous roles.
* Strong organizational competencies and data-driven personality.
* Leadership and charisma; leading by example represents your leadership style - you inspire and motivate people by being with them on the field and being incredibly resilient.
* Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to be hands-on.
* Native Dutch speaker and fluency in English.
What we offer you:
* A minimum annual gross salary starting at €60.000 and potential for bonus and/or equity - compensation package negotiable depending on experience & qualifications.
* International relocation package of 4.000€.
* A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
* A startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
* Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 minutes walking-distance from Praterstern train station.
* Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
* Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
* International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!
You want more? Check out what our team members say about GoStudent on Kununu and visit our Instagram career page for a behind the scenes glimpse!