Business analysis, Sales / Business Development, Technical
COUNTRY MANAGER (FOOD INGREDIENTS) – INDONESIA
Do you see yourself as an independent person, able to drive a business across the Indonesian market with less supervision? Are you passionate to meet customers to provide essential solutions for their business growth? This wonderful home based opportunity for our client, a global premium brand providing solutions in the food ingredients industry with aims to continuously improve human living quality, might be your next adventure.
A strategic technical sales role, you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director. You will be the person with full autonomy in maintaining and advancing our client’s business across the market. This is achieved through developing and executing commercial strategic plans and working closely with KOL in our client’s distributors and key account for our client's food ingredients product portfolio.
Ideally you are a person having impressive network in the Indonesian food ingredients industry, having a strong technical communication skill to be able to communicate our client’s solution to the industry and ability to manage distributors to meet sales expectations. Our client provides a wonderful reward for people who meets and exceed targets.
You responsibilities will include:
- Achieve and expand business by maintaining and generating new business in Indonesia, particularly in the ingredients segment.
- Continuously develop mutual relationship and communications between our client’s organization and the industry at national scope, across all functional levels in Key account and distributor’s organization to optimize demand creation..
- Provide support to our client’s distributor to maximize it’s sales achievement through technical and commercial support.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Director to develop and implement strategies to expand market share in Indonesia and partner with internal stake holders for new business opportunities.
You are expected to have:
- A minimum of 10 years proven track record of driving sales growth in B2B food and beverage ingredient sales.
- Indonesian nationality and MANDATORY to have the following related educational background: chemical/chemical engineering/agriculture/food science/ food technology/biotechnology, a post graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Good relationship at all levels and understanding of the key players in the entire Indonesian food ingredients industry
- Ability to integrate commercial mindset with scientific expertise to optimize business performance and goals in Indonesia
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Highly urgent role . This organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2385 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.
Apply For This Role
Accounting Agriculture Airlines/Aviation Alternative Dispute Resolution Alternative Medicine Animal Health Animal Nutrition Animal Production Animation Apparel & Fashion Aquaculture Architecture & Planning Arts and Crafts Automotive Aviation & Aerospace Banking Biotechnology Broadcast Media Building Materials Business Supplies and Equipment Capital Markets Cattle Farming Chemicals Civic & Social Organization Civil Engineering Commercial Real Estate Computer & Network Security Computer Games Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software Concrete Construction Consumer Electronics Consumer Goods Consumer Services Cosmetics Dairy Defense & Space Design Education Management E-Learning Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Entertainment Environmental Services Equine / Horse Racing Events Services Executive Office Facilities Services Farming Feed Additives Feed Milling Financial Services Fine Art Fishery Food & Beverages Food Production Fund-Raising Furniture Gambling & Casinos Glass & Ceramics & Concrete Government Administration Government Relations Graphic Design Health & Wellness and Fitness Higher Education Hospital & Health Care Hospitality Human Resources Import and Export Individual & Family Services Industrial Automation Information Services Information Technology and Services Insurance International Affairs International Trade and Development Internet Investment Banking Investment Management Judiciary Law Enforcement Law Practice Legal Services Legislative Office Leisure & Travel & Tourism Libraries Logistics and Supply Chain Luxury Goods & Jewelry Machinery Management Consulting Maritime Market Research Marketing and Advertising Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Media Production Medical Devices Medical Practice Mental Health Care Military Mining & Metals Motion Pictures and Film Museums and Institutions Music Nanotechnology Newspapers Non-Profit Organization Management Oil & Energy Online Media Others Outsourcing/Offshoring Package/Freight Delivery Packaging and Containers Paper & Forest Products Performing Arts Pet Industry Pharmaceuticals Philanthropy Photography Plastics Political Organization Poultry Farming Primary/Secondary Education Printing Professional Training & Coaching Program Development Public Policy Public Relations and Communications Public Safety Publishing Railroad Manufacture Ranching Real Estate Recreational Facilities and Services Religious Institutions Renewables & Environment Research Restaurants Retail Security and Investigations Semiconductors Shipbuilding Sporting Goods Sports Staffing and Recruiting Supermarkets Swine Farming Telecommunications Textiles Think Tanks Tobacco Translation and Localization Transportation/Trucking/Railroad Utilities Venture Capital & Private Equity Veterinary Warehousing Wholesale Wine and Spirits Wireless Writing and Editing
Message to Recruiters:
Include a message to the recruiters.
Upload Resume File:
Upload Resume File: …
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
Please use a file name shorter than 100 characters.
Upload Cover Letter:
Upload Cover Letter: …
Attach a cover letter file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
Please use a file name shorter than 100 characters.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm and to send you marketing newsletter from time to time.
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
Share this with a colleague or friend!