As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate (home -based) at ICON, you'll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II - III, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
- Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
- Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost effectiveness
- Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA's and/or manage CRA's working on international projects
What you need
- 18 months+ of monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a CRA
- Knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Native local language and English is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment