AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com) is a global marketplace targeting consumers from around the
world and enabling them to buy directly from manufacturers and distributors in China and around
the world. It has more than 100 million users and it has been granted the "Editor's choice" award
in Google play.
AliExpress Design team is the bridge between the International New Retail business and the
customers, providing end-to-end user experience design solutions with brand identity for both
sellers and buyers to meet business/product goals. We work very closely with Alibaba's global
partner companies, having constant collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as product
managers, marketing and tech team to ensure simple, creative and useful products that
customers will engage and enjoy.
• Responsible for AliExpress creative promotion design, including but not limited to marketing
activities, social media communication, offline event display interaction, promotional posters,
exhibition display, etc.
• According to the market and crowd characteristics of the local area / cultural background,
provide a full link planning from the preliminary research, design creativity to the implementation
of the design plan.
• Have a business perspective, communicate horizontally with business teams such as marketing
team, operation team, and traffic team, fully understand and disassemble business
requirements, and provide corresponding overall solutions.
• Efficiently cooperate with internal and external teams to advance project progress and achieve
• Based in Spain (Madrid)
• 3 years or more experience in marketing design, systematic brand marketing methods,
advertising creative or related field background, and multiple successful design cases.
Professional highlights are not limited to years of work.
• Have in-depth understanding and insights on creative design principles, design methods and
processes, have strong creative and planning capabilities, can clearly and accurately grasp the
overall creative direction, and pay attention to design details and quality.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present work to large groups and
• Willingness to work in fast-paced situations, able to find the way when there's no clear direction
and to define software products from the ground up.
• English fluency required. Spanish is a plus.