iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save partners’ money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
iSOCRATES is looking for the creative director guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly AdOps and Email Marketing
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee partner pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with partners or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Pitch ideas to partners if working for an agency or present to directors if working in-house
- Negotiate with partners to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Keep partners abreast of progress and answer their questions Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the partner
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- A Solid understanding of design, copy and web practices
- Brilliant interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Have an in depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- 10-15 years of managing and directing design work/team
If you are interested and your profile matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to email@example.com. For more information visit our website https://isocrates.com
This site made in St Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. and Mysuru,
Join here for email updates and event invites
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Sign up for our iSOCRATES communications
to receive helpful updates and relevant
media and marketing news and information
No times are currently available.
Please contact the person you would like to schedule with.
Copyright OnceHub 2020. All rights reserved.