We are looking to identify an experienced individual to join our Fixed Income Team:
Coverage: Latin-American/China or non-China/South-East Asia, IG coverage on Utility/Telecom/Airline/Consumer, preferably with rating-agency background having good understanding of methodology behind the scene.
- Be ready to assist on some FI portfolio administration works that has been shared among other analysts.
- Provide very solid and impactful ideas on the Asian/Global credit markets and on macro credit issues, publish timely reports with actionable investment & trading ideas.
- Explore high yield bonds and other investment grade names to the team
- Identify any risk linked to market/economic/political issues and escalate and advise on relevant measures.
- Participate in any ad hoc projects come up from the Investment Team.
- 3+ years related experience, with strong corporate financial and macro-economic analytical skills. Solid CPA/big4 experiences also preferred
- Experience within the Asian credit markets, with exposure in PRC market is definitely a plus
- Good relationship with issuers
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics with CFA or FRM qualification a plus
- Strong quantitative skills plus strong writing skills in both English & Chinese is a MUST
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.