· Sr. CRM Technical Analyst who has Dynamics 365Customer Engagement experience to join our CRM team.
· The role will primarily focus on deliveringprojects that need both technical and functional skills on our Dynamics 365 CRMplatform using the latest technologies and functionalities with considerationfor performance, flexibility, ease of use and security.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work as a techno-functional resource on the CRMteam within Information Technology department.
· Conduct Requirements sessions with business anddocumenting, designing, developing and testing those requirements in an Agilelike development environment.
· Possess strong knowledge of out of the boxDynamics 365 CRM (Cloud Version) functionality specifically in the Salesdomain.
· Develop Java Script extensions and C# plug-insfor Dynamics CRM.
· Perform various Dynamics 365 CRM customizationsand configurations using some of the new technologies.
· Understanding the functional design as well astechnical design and architecture.
· Ability to understand and articulate businessprocesses and requirements to CRM solutions.
· Work on Multiple projects in parallel and managetheir time and priorities accordingly.
Desired Skills & Experience :
· 6+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 CRMcustomization & configuration is required.
· Minimum of 4 years\'\' experience in Dynamics365 Development (C# and API Calls
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in conductingsessions, gathering requirements, documentation and designing CRM solutions.
· Experience using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfallsoftware development methodologies.
· Experience with Visual Studio Team Services(VSTS) for agile work tracking, code repository, development of user stories,Unit testing script generation and tracking work progress.
· Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and theability to convey this knowledge to balance the use of native (OOB) featuresand the appropriate use of custom development.
· Sound knowledge in Dynamics 365 CRM Entities,Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, PCF Controls,Configurations, Customization Development, Integration Development, Dashboards,Web Resources, and CRM Solutions File Management.
· Manage multiple deployments and deploy newfunctionality into production systems on the Dynamics 365 platform.
· Proven ability to successfully deliver critical,enterprise-level initiatives.
· Internally motivated, able to work effectivelyboth independently and in a team environment.
· Handle tight deadlines, learn quickly, andmaintain a positive, professional attitude.
· Proven ability to identify, analyze and solveproblems.
· Excellent organizational, time management,interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Adapt the IT change controlprocess for all CRM application development activities while adhering to bestpractices for development, testing, build and release management.
Education & Certifications:
· Bachelor\'\'s degree in Computer Science,Engineering, Business or related discipline is required
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certificationspreferred