At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Establish and understand the needs and priorities of your customers.
- Maintain clear and effective communication at different hierarchical levels in the Organization.
- Identify and mitigate risks proactively.
- Conduct program reviews (PMR) with customers on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate the various resources involved in the development and execution of projects and customer requests.
- Solve various technical issues with other team members using a sustainable approach
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes
- Present offers to potential customers and participate in discussions with these potential customers.
- Prepare proposals (if required) based on predefined guidelines for pricing and offering to potential program clients.
- Develop your network of contacts internally as well as in the industry and identify market opportunities.
- Gather feedback from clients on potential improvements to offering and help adjust our offers or develop new ones.
- Contribute to STL SOS budget development for sales and be accountable for results.
- Develop and negotiate the terms and conditions with clients.
As our ideal candidate,
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Management, Business Administration or related field; Project Management, or MBA preferred
You have at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in project management, finance, strategy and/or management consulting, or a related discipline
You have at least 2+ years of relevant experience in business aircraft industry
You have strong project management skills
You have experience in developing business cases
You have the ability to align and drive stakeholders towards required decision points
You are assertive and results-oriented and demonstrate leadership
You have strong financial and analytical skills, including financial modelling
You have experience in managing and aligning cross-functional stakeholders in a large company (legal, HR, finance, procurement, operations, etc.)
You have experience in preparing presentations and presenting to senior executives
You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
You have a self-starter and can work independently as well as in a team
You can manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work well under pressure
You demonstrate strategic thinking as well as strong business acumen
You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com