- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and further products required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers' needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Must be basic knowledge about google and other search engines.
- Prepare and present excel reports.
- Collaborate with internal team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Enable the qualitative meetings for Sales Manager via calls.
- 0-1 years experience in or as a tele-calling department in digital marketing agency.
- Proven experience as a Traffic/Studio/Resource Manager within a busy and fast-paced agency environment.
- Wide knowledge in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Possess strong passion in organisation, time management, and problem solving.
- Loves coordinating tasks, work schedules and highly detailed.
- Works well with numbers, able to break down and analyse data sets. Excel knowledge is a must.
- People person, positive and able to communicate and work together well with team members.
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in the world.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Gain greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.
More jobs in JRG Software & Technologies
Know more about our services according to your skills!
We make specific purpose and strategy for every web page involved. It results from the extensive pre development research and responsive and user-friendly implementation.
Global Business India
JRG Software & Technologies
Get in touch with us and our team for any technical or business support. Experience best website development.
Office No-11, Behind national Handloom, Near SBI Bank,
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur