Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motors and Drives delivers a complete range of drives, motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. Our mission is to be an expert in automated industrial systems, to focus on reliability in our partnerships and to know our customers’ requirements by heart. Committed to strengthening our dedicated Service team in Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a passionate Customer Care & Warranty Specialist. With your solution-oriented and proactive attitude, you are the expert who handles our after sales processes and thereby ensures high level of customer satisfaction. The customer is your center of attention and finding a solution is your priority? Then join our team – we are looking forward to meeting you!
The place of work for this position is flexible - it can be in Baden AG or Morges VD plus also combined with home office.
- Responding and managing as single point of contact all customer inquiries in the after sales area (warranties, replacements, repairs etc.) with confidence and professionalism
- Providing an excellent process of handling such requests from root cause analysis and elaborating different solutions to implementing the best option, individual customer advice is the key to success
- Formulating solutions that fully address customer needs and offering the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, in line with ABB policy
- Collaborating with internal teams on a global level (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics) and ensuring the provision of necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for on-site activities
- Delivering all required reporting and documentation and overseeing the timely registration of necessary data in the system
- Ensuring a positive customer experience and satisfaction by understanding and anticipating current and potential needs
- Identifying new product and service development or enhancements and creating innovative solutions to meet customer requirements
- Electrical education, complemented with a higher technical degree (TS/HF/FH) and ideally, further qualification in a commercial area
- Profound knowledge and work experience in the following areas: Motors, generators and frequency converters
- Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Ability to react to the unforeseen and to find pragmatic solutions with a “let’s do” spirit
- Proven communication skills to manage customer requests professionally
- Good language skills in German and English, French or Italian would be an advantage