H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster and cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens and MarketAxess.
For more information and to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit [...] Summary
H2O.ai is looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer in the Ottawa, Ontario region to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. This technician will provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required. A background in engineering tech support is required. We are looking for mindset over skill set. Fast learners, not experts. A strong sense of customer empathy.
- Help clients identify and resolve problems, provide guidance and help those customers achieve their desired result.
- Build strong relationships with both customers and product engineering to help make every customer experience positive.
- Prioritize tasks and accurately document the nature of the reported problem.
- Understand, troubleshoot, analyze and resolve software issues reported to Customer Support by customers.
- Onboard new customers and provide training on the product when needed.
- Manage incoming support calls and reply to the requests by phone and/or email
- Stay calm under pressure and have wonderful customer service skills and work well with minimal supervision and be highly organized.
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer support that reflects industry best practices ensuring company published support SLAs are met/exceeded
Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of (one or more) Data Science and Machine Learning concepts, Hadoop and Spark.
- Programming and troubleshooting knowledge in (one or more) Python, R, Java/Scala.
- Have some amount of systems troubleshooting skills in Linux, networking, docker, and security and cloud.
- Some understanding of H2O.ai products like H2O Core, Sparkling Water, Steam and Driverless AI is beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Stack is a bonus.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment.
- Needs to have an ability and willingness to learn new things.
- Effective written and verbal communications with all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Requires a BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn about machine learning as a member of our world-class team.
- Flexible work hours and time off.
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.