ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for a Customer Outreach Executive (COE). A COE is the source of getting to know each of our customers on a personal level, identifying their needs, and setting up a counselling session to help them. COEs make sure they collect all the necessary information from a customer for a successful home demo. Also, they are responsible for cascading customers’ feedback to Toppr’s consultants through well-defined processes.
So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
● Custodian of a bright future: Introduce students to personalized learning. Act as a link between a student and a counselor and help them achieve their academic goals.
● As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
● Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
● Perks and incentives: We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and incentives tailored specifically for you.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week...
● Understand Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
● Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Have mock sessions with experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the customer outreach process.
By Day 30...
● Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs. Fix at least 20 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
By Day 90...
● Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
● A graduate degree from a reputed institute.
● Candidates with telecalling experience are preferred. Freshers can also apply.
● Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
● Familiar with operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
● Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
● Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
● Integrity: As a COE, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
● Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
● Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 40 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.