Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
To provide excellent customer service to the Marriott Vacation Club owners by managing the processing of MVC issues and serving as a resource which will create and enhance the relationship between MVC Owners and the Holiday Experience Department. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain a workable relationship between owners and the Holiday Experience Department.
- To ensure all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time and ensure all necessary follow-up is done to resolve any issues.
- To use Standard Operating Procedures of the Holiday Experience Department operating procedures as a guide to the standards and practices which are to be followed by all associates in this department and discipline so that questions may be correctly answered, problems may be resolved, and compliance with all laws and company policies may be insured.
- To be willing to train and to instruct other members of the MVC department and the operation by passing along skills and information to assist them in their development and advancement
- To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of the Customer Relations department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- To strive to become an independent associate, able to analyse problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality. To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand.
- To help create an ongoing effort to improve the Holiday Experience department and the MVC Owners through personal action and by contributing ideas to support the departments improvement effort.
- To respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; to accept interpersonal differences and to maintain rapport.
- To understand the department as a business and to be familiar with any profit objectives and the relationship of the department’s budgetary goals.
Joint responsibilities with members of the Customer Relations department:
To monitor/track and action all correspondence in member’s language within agreed timeframes including:
- WEB queries and issues
- Click to Chat
- Inbound calls
- Outbound calls
- Fluent written and oral English and German/French
- Out-going people-oriented personality which conveys pride in working for Marriott Vacation Club and which is demonstrated by a ready smile and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to be able to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- Perform all tasks and any other tasks as required by management in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Comply with MVC policies and procedures.
- To be able to clearly express oneself; to properly use such technical factors as grammar, vocabulary, eye contact, and voice inflation.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, involved instructions; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in a form standardised situation.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge
- To have a good working knowledge of all systems in use by Owner Services and Financial Services Departments.
- Work with all MVC colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and business at all times.
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator
- Be assertive when the situation requires it.
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage multiple task priorities simultaneously.
- Goal oriented, self motivated
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all business matters
- To take a proactive approach to customer service
- To maintain a working knowledge of all MVC product lines
- Be able to liase effectively with all levels of clientele and levels of the organisation