delivery.com, a leading marketplace for local online and mobile ordering, is looking for a Customer Service Manager to help bring our top-notch customer service to the next level.
The Customer Service Manager will be part of the customer service leadership team. This position will lead the NY branch and is responsible for organizing the customer service shifts, and ensuring that the department is operating smoothly and efficiently. The right candidate should have natural leadership qualities, and a passion for teaching and motivating others to reach the height of their potential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delegating tasks to a pool of up to 15 agents
- Driving operational improvement to create an effortless experience for customers and serve as point of escalation for customer issues
- Coaching and supporting team members to achieve individual and company goals
-Encourage growth and development, keeping team effective, engaged, and happy
- Monitoring call queues, live chat queues, and incoming customer tickets
- Enforcing department protocols, rules, and regulations
- 3-5 years experience in a customer service or call center supervisory role
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Previous experience with Ujet telecom systems is a plus
- The ability to anticipate and react to volume spikes and to act accordingly
- Experience with Kustomer and/or Ujet a plus
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience with Google Drive/Google docs
This position is a blend of mid-shifts and late shifts. Saturdays and Sundays are required. Shift flexibility is also required for holidays.
This is a full-time position, compensated at market competitive rates, and includes full benefits and 401(k).