Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar systems by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
If you are an experienced Customer Support Professional and get a charge out of the idea of working with renewable energy, Enphase may be the place for you! This first level technical support position is responsible for professional and timely resolution or referral of technical issues that may involve hardware, software, communications, installation or a blend of variables.
What you can look forward to:
- Answering inbound phone calls to the Customer Support phone queue during assigned hours.
- Responding to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Leveraging inbound service calls from existing customers into potential sales for energy storage systems.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/HelpDesk software platform. Troubleshooting basic technical issues related to Enphase installations.
- Escalating more complex issues to one of our Customer Support Engineers. Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant technical training or certification (Engineering or Electrician qualifications desired, but not essential)
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position. Listening and questioning skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Phone experience and appropriate manners.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute.
- Experience with consumer-grade networking (TCP/IP) is desired.
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- This job will work in a standard office environment, in front of a computer monitor, sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending, typing, answering calls.