About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 3,900 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
The Documentation Coordinator will provide general support functions of international shipping documentation for our staff and clients. This process includes documentation retrieval, communication statusreporting, auditing, and filing of international trade transactions.
- Ensure that all communications are completed neatly, professionally, accurately, and error-free, with all current information in proper order and within corporate standards for timeliness.
- Retrieve all documentation is within compliance to customer and government requirements/special instructions.
- Complete final inspection for accuracy of documentation received, ensuring that all charges and fields are correct and inclusive according to account coordinator’s instructions.
- Ensure that all documentations is distributed to all necessary parties.
- Ensure you understand and adhere to all customer requirements and operating standards.
- Document, maintain and update work processes/procedures as they relate to each customer account.
- Notify Team Coordinator/Supervisor if needed information is not being provided in a timely manner.
- Regular communication with office personnel on obstacles preventing timely processing of documentation.
To process export documents following the right system and procedure To identify problems in customer's export processes and provide the necessary solutions To prepare export reports To maintain good relation with customers, shipping company or co-loader