Provivi™ is a California-based, globally operating AgTech company using pheromones to protect crops from major damaging insects. Our patented production method enables a step-change in the cost of manufacturing pheromones, allowing us to pioneer the use of this proven tool in high-acreage crops such as corn, rice, and soy.
Founded in 2013 by Nobel laureate Frances Arnold and Caltech scholars Pedro Coelho and Peter Meinhold, we are hiring the very best and brightest people to develop and commercialize our products.
Provides support and attention to customers during the sales process, starting from the order taking, order fulfillment, and coordinating with our partner carriers to ensure excellent transportation service is provided to our customers. After-sales monitoring, as well as consolidating demand and its review, sales, and product supply. Provide the highest quality of service to internal and external customers.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Experience with Indonesia's fiscal laws, different state regulations, commercial practices, logistics with focus on manufacturing, labeling, packaging in Ag Industry.
- College degree and 2- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and Database management
- Experience with ERP (Infor, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX) and CRM system is preferred
- 2-3+years experience in Customer Service, Logistics, and understanding Brazil requirements in Pesticide Regulatory is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Inventory management, data entry, and computer skills are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills, presentation skills, time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
- Dependable and Reliable
Role and Responsibilities
- Inventory control and product delivery:
- Direct customer picks the product up, ready to install.
- Franchise: Dispatching the product for the installation preparation process.
- Warehouse inventory and quality control checks
- Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments to and from Brazil through customs.
- Help optimize the shipment clearance through customs by decreasing lead-time and cost.
- Establish and maintain relations with reliable carriers.
- Oversee existing and finding new warehousing for products.
- Federal, state, and local regulations logistics and inventory management knowledge
- Provide the semi-annual report information to comply with requirements from MAPA, IBAMA, and ANVISA.
- Create client’s profiles in the system with all the required information.
- Constant updates on the client’s profiles.
- Receives and tracks purchase orders, until product delivery.
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintains the corresponding order and shipment files.
- Demand review, sales, and product supply.
- Become the first point of contact for formulation claims, development, product packaging, and reassign them to the development and sales staff for support.
- Ensure proper product protection.
- Coordination and programming of direct sales installation.
- Process change orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work in coordination with other departments to resolve product delivery, inventory, and pricing discrepancies quickly and efficiently.
- Provide proactive feedback to the team for continuous improvement of the company's service offerings, and competitive positioning.
- Maintain local departments SOP’s.
- Reports errors and/or issues to appropriate members of leadership to ensure accuracy.
- All duties include but are not limited to the above.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Provivi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, or any other legally-protected factors.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.