•Driving team performance on Requests /queries / complaints and resolving the same within the defined TAT’s
• Welcome calling / dispatch of welcome kits PDC/ NOC
• Customer retention and limiting foreclosures as budgeted.
• Responding to customer emails/letters and handling phone calls and walkins
• Cross selling of CASA /PL/ Top Up/Insurance and other group products as defined – Generating Revenues
• Lead Generation through references
• Handling RBI and BO complaints and responding to them
• Replying to customer emails and letters.
• Reporting MIS and tracking it daily for team members.
• Any other customer care related activities.
• Handling team escalations and taking it to closure.
• Handling 5 people who will be team members
• Qualification - Graduate from a recognized University.
• Job Knowledge–Understanding of personal loans will be an added advantage; Comfortable with handling customer walk-ins, open to doing sales and service
• Skills & Experience– Quick learner ; Excellent written and oral communication, Customer centric; 3-4 years experience