As Logistics Specialist, you’re in charge of the Logistics activity management for one of our Logistics Partner (Finished Goods or VISIT POS or Events). It includes the stock management (movement postings, stock analysis, Old Stock, destructions…) and the relationship with the Logistics Partner.
You are the point of contact for HQ and internal requests towards logistics activity for this Partner.
You are also in charge of several customers, including orders processing, invoicing, and litigations and penalties management.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Manage ad-hoc projects
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- 3-5 years relevant hands-on experience in any of these areas: customer service, logistics and transport, planning, supply chain management for FMCG orientated businesses.
- Working on one’s own initiative and autonomous, organization ability, high level knowledge of whole supply chain, logistics and customers markets, preciseness, reliability, quality and service oriented.
- Have clear communication to Operations Manager, Customer Service & Logistics Manager, Key Accounts Managers, Logistics Partner and have high problem-solving skills.
- Outlook knowledge is appreciated along working knowledge of SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution module & APO. It is expected that Microsoft products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint are known to a high level.
- Engineer or Commerce graduate
- Perfect working knowledge of English, spoken and written is a must.
- Travel up to: 10%