Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Inbound team receiving calls from our members and are responsible for processing the refill of their medication (usually medications are sent to the PT's address.
PCCs are responsible for taking inbound calls from customers needing a refill on their medications. They also assist customers with obtaining new prescriptions from our pharmacy. They educate customers on our services and help customers stay compliant with their medication. They complete order verification and price quotes, verify the copays for new and refilled prescriptions, and explain the benefits to the customer. Specialized teams work with certain disease states.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Finished at least 2nd year in College or a Graduate of any non-licensure course (Fresh graduates are also accepted)
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application
- Proficient problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manners, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, holidays, as needed
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Prior stable work experience
- At least 25+ wpm
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do
your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2020 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Client Service, Customer Care, Contact Center, Call Center, BPO, Business Process Outsourcing, FTC Hiring, Cebu City, Cebu