Waters, the world's leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for a Customer Service Specialist to support the very successful growth of our businesses across Belgium. Waters deliver benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success. Our talented field sales/service and specialist teams have over the years delivered great and sustainable business results. With a constant focus on growth and by developing new markets we are able to increase the business even within very challenging economic circumstances.
As Customer Service Specialist, you are an ambassador of Waters and will bring to the market Waters’ products and services. The candidate will demonstrates a clear grasp of understanding the customers’ business and its growth plans and is able to take that knowledge and convert that into a solution and offering from Waters, with a primary aim of bringing “customer success”. This position brings a great degree of flexibility working in the field.
- Delivering high quality and efficient services and support to our customer including installation, performance maintenance, repair and qualification of our portfolio of products in a blue-chip multi-sector environment, both face to face and remotely;
- Planning and delivering New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology/Software Upgrades in conjunction with our other customer specialists;
- When on customer site through correct diagnostics or observation ensure compliance to relevant legislation surrounding the product and its use;
- Providing training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and enable smooth safe operation of Waters equipment in their laboratories;
- Maintaining customer relationship and liaising as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met;
- Effectively handling customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business;
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee;
- Working effectively across the matrix structure of the business and within the Regional Service Team;
- Any other additional tasks consummate with the level and scope of the role as deemed by management of Waters.
- You hold an Engineering degree in relevant subject matters;
- Successful experience in LC or MS;
- An understanding of GMP/GLP requirements;
- Highly passionate individual with charisma, perseverance and determination, enjoys personal interaction and relationship building with key customers;
- Customer focussed with very good listening skills;
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical issues;
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive sense of humour and is able to contributing as part of an integrated sales/service organisation;
- Good priority setting and organisational skills;
- A approach to problem solving;
- An ability to identify and lead a customer enquiry established whilst on site through to the sales team;
- Keen mind on continuous development of product/software knowledge;
- Proficient English and Dutch and French Language Skills;
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required;
- This is a territory-based position with travelling within your designated territory, and occasional travels to other countries for activities such as governance of department, local business support, meetings and training.
- A disclosure of any criminal convictions may be required as some of our customers work in sensitive and confidential government areas.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.