Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
The TIBCO Customer Success team is focused on delivering exceptional experiences and accelerating value for our customers through three core pillars: Partnership, Adoption and Value Realization.
The Customer Success Managers are expected to maximize value realization and ROI in complex, multi-regional strategic enterprise accounts by building strong long-term relationships with a focus on creating value and product adoption. They lead customers through digital transformation by directing strategy and collaborating with different TIBCO internal teams and customer departments while creating value for customers by understanding their business goals and objectives, creating success plans and implementing TIBCO value realization framework.
As a TIBCO CSM you are a thought leader in customer excellence focused on achieving results throughout the customer lifecycle.
What You'll Do
• Maximize value realization and ROI from the solutions, products and services customers buy from TIBCO
• Increase solution adoption and usage with a clear plan
• Lead customers through digital transformation with a clear view of customer objectives and KPIs
• Build strong partnerships at senior level, including C-level, within some of the biggest TIBCO Customers
• Account strategy planning and building success plan to drive loyalty, advocacy and minimize customer churn
• Build and grow relationships for TIBCO’s strategic portfolio of multi-solution, multi-brand clients at the senior level becoming a trusted advisor
• Build a strong post-sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts to ensure our customers maximize the value of their investment in TIBCO’s solutions.
• Provide best practice, thought leadership & domain expertise to the CS organization and our customers
• Build a strong business relationship with TIBCO Sales, Marketing, Value Engineering, Solution Engineering, and Professional Services team
• Demonstrate seniority by leading new retention and growth initiatives that deliver proven value ensuring we scale, delight and innovate for customer success
• Become an ambassador for to the CS organization within TIBCO
• Demonstrate experience of supporting the hiring and ramp up of new recruits into the CS organization
• Travel as needed to meet Customers in person
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree • 2-6 years of experienc in post-sales account management in enterprise accounts. Candidates with pre-sales and consulting background will be considered. • Proven effectiveness managing an account portfolio of large, global, complex and strategic accounts at a senior level. Building and maintaining relationships at the most senior levels with assigned accounts becoming a trusted advisor. • Proven experience driving customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction (NPS) • Strong communications skills (written & verbal English ability). CVs must be written in English. • High level escalation management • Able to anticipate and identify ill-defined problems/issues • Strong presentation skills at all levels of audience • Adaptable, curious, highly confident and result-driven