Support Consultant - Customer Support
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of the support department.
- 0-2 years’ experience working in IT Support or other customer support role.
- Completed vocational training in IT or a comparable qualification.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft´s office products, databases and remote control.
- Ability to explain complex solutions to the customer in an understandable way
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Since the inquiries are usually disturbance reports and complaints, a high level of stress resistance is also required.
- A quick grasp and a very good verbal and written expression in English (mandatory) language.
- Applicants are expected to provide service and service-oriented work and a high degree of teamwork.
- Experience with Salesforce Incident Management application beneficial.