EPAY Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking an exceptional Customer Support Manager to work at our Noida Office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a technical support professional to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
As a Customer Support Manager, you will work closely with the Managers, Senior Managers of Payroll Administration, supporting customers for Level 2 and Level 3 cases. You’ll work with our implementation team, executing large account system training. Additionally, you’ll work with our documentation team, designing job aids and training documentation for enterprise customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy individual to be on the front line, connecting with customers and driving high customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have customer support experience with HCM or HRIS systems, including time and attendance.
• Troubleshoot system cases that cannot be resolved by Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
• Adjust customers’ system setup for payroll and benefits modules according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
• Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
• Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
• Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
• Understand customers’ training requirements and design training programs, working with EPAY’s implementation team and group of certified trainers.
• Conduct customer training courses—live or recorded.
• Understand customers’ customized documentation requirements (i.e., job aids, quick reference guides, etc.) and work with EPAY’s technical writer to produce.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3 – 5 years technical support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
• Some training/educating experience
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions help companies with hourly workforces recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit [...] a high-growth, pre-IPO company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition to:
• Challenging, fun and rewarding work environment
• Performance bonuses
• Major medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Business casual dress attire
• Free fitness center located on premise
• Free gourmet coffee, tea in break room
• Breakfast\lunch café, and Starbucks located on premise
• Conveniently located directly off of CTA Blue Line near O’Hare
• Free garage parking