En AES, elevamos la calidad de vida en todo el mundo cambiando la forma en la que la energía funciona. Todos tienen un impacto cada día en nuestros equipos pequeños y globales. Postúlese aquí para iniciar una extraordinaria carrera hoy mismo.
We are accelerating our growth and the adoption of sustainable energy by using and implementing technology and innovation! Our digital team is growing and we are looking for the best IT professionals to join our company.
Do you want to be part of this challenge? Do you want to be part of the change?
Join our team!
The AES Cyber Security Team is looking for a Cyber Security Lead to provide hands on leadership architecting, running, and optimizing our cyber security solutions. This candidate will work across our Cyber Security, Digital/IT and OT teams to refine, execute, and operationalize the cyber security technology strategy. The ideal candidate will have a cloud and automation first mentality to running and building cyber security solutions.
- Lead and manage a team of cyber security engineers
- Architect, design, implement and run cyber security tools - be the subject matter expert for all cyber tools
- Partner with IT and Digital counterparts to secure new solutions and enable security throughout the technology stack
- Ensure deployment and coverage of security technologies and standards across IT, OT, and cloud environments
- Instrument cyber security solutions to establish metrics and perform data driven operational improvements
- Manage engineering activities to ensure solutions are regularly optimized, improved upon, and reevaluated
- Lead operational incidents/outage response and root cause analysis
- Ensure the development of cyber security engineers through training, mentoring and other development practices
- Manage third-party vendor relationships including software/hardware procurement and renewal
- 5+ years of cyber security, systems administration, networking and/or cloud engineering experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including proficiency in English
- Experience managing and working with a geographically dispersed workforce
- Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
- Hands on experience in automation (Python, PowerShell, Golang, etc).
- Experience leading a DevOps engineering team using CI/CD deployment methods
- Experience and understanding of automation and infrastructure as code in cloud environments (Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.)
- Experience in Security Operations Center (SOC), CIRT or Cyber Intelligence functions.
- Prior experience with cyber security incident response.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise-grade security technologies and capabilities (e.g. SIEM, DLP, IPS, Firewalls, Web Security, etc.)
We want you to add your energy to our great team and that is why we want to share with you:
- A multicultural and inclusive work environment with many activities to promote teamwork and interaction between countries and areas (celebrations, webinars, events and team activities)
- Be part of a “Great Place to Work” company whose mission is to improve lives by acceleration a safer and greener future
- Thinking of your professional development, we offer numerous trainings and discounts for programs with UCEMA, UB, Capacitarte, ITBA, Siglo21, coaching and mentoring programs, recognition programs, participation in global projects and internal mobility opportunities, English and Portuguese in-company classes or reimbursement for Institute Courses.
- Flexible work schedule and remote work providing you with ergonomic and safety equipment.
- Salary increase policy according to the country’s inflation and a very competitive annual performance bonus
- Reimbursement for gym’s membership and physical activities.
- Daycare reimbursement for parents.
- Internet bill reimbursement
- Extended paternity leave
- Softlanding for mothers and in-company lactation room.
- Birthday day off and surprise box delivered to your house.
- OSDE medical insurance extended to your family group.
- Benefit program https://beneficiosasa.com/
- Recognition program for accomplishments and degrees obtained.
Location: Buenos Aires
Mejoramos la vida de más de 10+ millones de personas a través de la entrega segura y confiable de energía. Uno de cada tres hogares se iluminan con nuestro trabajo.