- Who we are: We are a workforce on-demand company that heavily relies on tech. We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring, and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients, and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
- Our Impact on Society: Our vision is to create a long-term job security condition for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing–or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
- Data-Driven: Being the owner of the entire hiring funnel, workforce management, and working experience, give us very unique data that we transform into powerful knowledge to make better decisions, improve job-candidate matches, estimate quality and affinity, and share performance feedback with our workers and clients. We are the most advanced workforce on-demand company thanks to our data and the way we use it.
- Great Challenges for the Data Team: Integrating very different AI solutions to improve the experience for both our workers and employers (Shift Optimization, Machine Learning algorithms, Quality Score Estimations, Document recognition, etc.), relying on a very powerful ETL that permits endless automatizations while keeping the focus on data quality.
- Growth Overview: An annual growth of 170%, available in multiple countries: the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia, France, and more are coming. HQ in Madrid with a second big presence in Barcelona and some remote workers in the UK, The Netherlands, and the USA. And finally, some of our great clients are Amazon, XPOLogistics, Cabify, Santander, Just Eat, etc.
Product Data Analyst (Data Team)
Work closely to one of our Product Features Team, have direct impact on the product vision and strategical decisions. Be in charge of the data quality of our data pipelines, work on metrics definition and data analysis, ensure our stakeholders are aligned with the product team consuming the same high-quality data.
Overall, we can resume the main responsibilities as follow:
- Work closely with the PM and TL of one or more Product teams, defining and automating the metrics and KPIs.
- Be the owner of the data generated from the Product team leading the implementation of the ETL tables.
- Perform data analysis from (un-)structured data (SQL/Python).
- Help our stakeholders to build their data visualizations and reports (Python/Dashboards).
- Help our data engineers to improve the steady data processes/pipeline within our ETL (Airflow/Python).
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis.
- Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
You will be part of the Data Science team but working embedded in a Product Team and very close to the business departments (Ops, Sales, Marketing, Finance). You will be working and learning together with Full-stack Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts (read our blog posts).
Note that the Data Science team is mostly based in Barcelona and Madrid, with some great profiles working remotely.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field.
- Experience in retrieving data with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good experience working with Python for data analysis and coding.
- Interest in understanding the Business logic and identify data insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- A valid work permit to be employed in Spain.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Offer in Short
- Great ownership of the projects with a direct impact on the product.
- Salary in the 30-40k range (wide range, depending on experience).
- A yearly budget for Conferences/meetup/self-learning.
- Working in an international and multidisciplinary team
- A complete benefits program that includes flexible remuneration through expenses for restaurants, transport, childcare, and health insurance.
- Possibility of working remotely.
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!