YEAPS Corporation is looking for a full-time Data Analyst.
- Collect, organize and analyze a significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Will be doing Data Management, Analysis and Forecasting.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Prepares data analysis from the collection to report compilation.
- Support team in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Daily monitoring on any movement of Sales Data.
- Work closely with external clients/partners to gather and assess business process requirements and coordinate with the internal team on the Sales request.
- Process deals based on partner’s request.
- Can start ASAP (1-2 weeks from now).
- At least 1 -2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Data Analysis is a must.
- Knows how to Pivot and Vlookup.
- Knows how to use Power BI is an advantage but not required.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team and with strong attention to detail.
How To Apply:
- Applications may be submitted directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer our online application through yeaps.com/apply