As a leading innovation partner NETCONOMY is shaping the future of digital leadership for its clients. Based on the SAP Customer Experience Suite® we deliver seamless customer journeys across all channels. We are excited about the future of customer experience and extending the core business into the digital world.
Project and Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- You evaluate different project and company data
- You create various business intelligence solutions (e.g. capacity planning, profitability analysis)
- You continuously develop the NETCONOMY data warehouse and you are also responsible for its support
- You support project and resource planning
- You participate actively in the development and implementation of PM tools and standards
- You ensure the correct application of internal PM tools and standards
- You have completed a business or technical degree (business informatics, industrial engineering) or equivalent
- You already gained some relevant work experience in the field of data analysis or comparable
- You are familiar with data warehousing and data management and ideally have very good knowledge of statistics and predictive analytics
- You have already worked with business intelligence software such as Power BI or Tableau
- You are experienced in working with Excel and VBA
- You always strive to increase the quality of the data warehouse
- Your German and English skills are excellent (at least level C1)
- A dynamic company with positive team spirit
- Flexible working hours and agile working methods
- Benefits such as top equipment and continuous development
- Home Office with regular Remote Events (Online Quiz Night, Bake Night...) to stay connected
- A creative working environment, thanks to an international and diverse team
Note in accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: the minimum monthly salary is € 2,556.00 when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. The actual salary depends on experience, qualification and education.
NETCONOMY – netconomy.net
Our Recruiting-Team is looking forward to your application! Please note that the complete recruiting process will be done remotely and starting dates can be arranged together with you.