As Data Analyst focusing on Automation, your job is to help the company achieve its mission by designing and implementing data automation solutions to support the company’s growing data initiatives.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure that data acquisition and analysis being done in the company are automated to the extent appropriate
- Recommend internal process improvements (automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.)
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Assist in building the infrastructure for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of sources including Salesforce, Quickbooks, and SQL databases
- Filter and “clean” data and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Build analytics tools that utilize data pipeline to provide actionable insights into sales, customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide management with meaningful reports and actionable recommendations.
- Other related data responsibilities as needed
To qualify for this position, you must have been working as Data Analyst for 5 years already and must have solid experience with data automation.
You must also be proficient in the following:
- data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, Python, Java, etc)
- Visualization/analysis tools such as Looker, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
- performing queries, report writing, and presenting findings